Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What a Blessing


Mark 10:13-16
One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could touch and bless them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him.When Jesus saw what was happening, he was angry with his disciples. He said to them, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children. I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.” Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them.

I was thinking how Blessed we are
to have the people we have on our Team.


Each person brings Gifts,
Each person brings Joy,
Each person brings Laughter,
Each person brings Hope!!

I look forward to serving in Namibia along side
Each and Every one of you!!

I am also looking forward to the friendship that will form
from these two weeks together.
Friendships formed on the mission field are life long,
I am still in contact with people I first went to Kenya with 10 years ago!!

THE BEST PART IS WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER IN GOD'S KINGDOM
SURROUNDED BY THE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN
WHO'S LIVES WE WILL TOUCH IN NAMIBIA!!

Matthew 25:21
"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment